Saturday, October 3, 2026

Milestones Part 6- Steady in love

 Hey hey babe...

It's October 3rd, and i still vividly remember waiting at the end of the church aisle as your dad walked you down that fateful day.

Wow..It's been 6 amazing years already.

Six years of being married to my best friend, lover, and soulmate. Six extraordinary years of being happy. Six years of experiencing what it means to have your personal someone in your corner, looking out for you and making sure you're covered all round. Six years of really experiencing and understanding what that famous scripture quote of "two becoming one" meant.

Yeah, it's been totally awesome, and as always, when I count my blessings in life, I count you ten times over.

Talk about lucking out in this marriage thing!!.

I know what we have is rare, and judging by what we see around us all the time, I know we have something really, really good going on between us. Again, I thank God for you and promise to love you always and truly.

We've been so blessed. Zoe is such a treasure and has completed our love. 

Thank you for being the best mum ever. Your strength, resilience, love, and care are remarkable hallmarks of your character that shine through, reflected in the wonderful way our beautiful girl is growing. God bless you my love.

I don't know what the future may hold for us but one thing I can definitely assure you of is my never-ending love for you. That is the one constant you can always hold on to and take to the bank.

So, as always, babe... a toast to us: To the life we have, to the love we share, to the future that awaits us and to the very best of growing old together…. May God always envelop us with his love and blessings now and forever!!

Cheers to the next 54.



No comments:

Post a Comment